hap2U (https://www.hap2u.net/) designs and develops a patented technology to enhance user experiences in the digital world by adding a sense of touch to tactile devices. Founded in 2015, hap2U has capitalized on several years of research and development. It now owns close to a hundred patents related to ultrasonic haptic devices. The team, based in Grenoble (France), brings complementary expertise in haptics, acoustics, material science, system engineering, electronics, software development and user experience to enable users to really feel what is displayed on their screens.
The ambition of our company is to unlock the full potential of haptics thanks to a revolutionary and unique ultrasonic surface haptics technology, which we believe will equip most of our common HMIs in the future.
Manage innovative product development projects and/or prototypes for international key accounts.
The technical project manager supervises the technical teams assigned to the project and is responsible to achieve the project Quality/Cost/Leadtime stated objectives.
- In the pre-Project phase, you will :
- Validate the feasibility of customer projects, in collaboration with the Business Development and the Industrialization Director,
- Draw up the project specifications,
- Write the costed customer offer.
- During the project phase, as a direct partner to our clients, and under the supervision of the Industrialization Director, you will manage the execution of the projects and guarantee deadlines. You will be responsible for:
- The evaluation and optimization of the time and the resources required to complete the various stages of the project,
- The coordination between the actors involved in the project (within the company, the various departments, and outside with suppliers or subcontractors),
- The anticipation and mitigation of the risks that may arise during implementation,
- The reporting, regular progress reviews and feedback experience,
- The functional management of the technical teams assigned to the project.
You have a Master’s degree from an engineering school or equivalent with a significative experience (+10 years) in project management in technical environments mixing hardware and software for the automotive or consumer markets. You have carried out your activity internationally.
- Advanced project management
- Customer relationship and business skills
- Problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced English (90% of projects are international)
- Knowledge in electronics or mechanics or materials
and as a plus
- Knowledge of Quality norms and procedures (ISO, IATF)
- Collaborative and open-minded
- Leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and “out-of-the-box”, to provide innovative perspectives and drive your ideas.
- Will to progress and acquire new competences.
Your natural leadership combined with your dynamism and your team spirit will be essential assets to succeed in this position.
Eager to participate in a company where innovation is the motto and opportunities are endless, you will evolve in an environment where you can develop your skills and open up new horizons by working with high-level experts in various complementary fields.
- Send CV + motivation letter to email@example.com