Senior Electronic Designer
You will be in charge of the development of our roadmap on electronics including embedded software (firmware). As the technical leader you will define the projects and the resources needed to support our partners in the industrialization of the technology. Electronics being at the heart of the system, you will also be involved in the early stage of all of our internal R&D projects. The main tasks you will be responsible for will be:
- Both Hardware and Firmware design (discrete electronics with a deep reflexion toward the integration in an IC);
- The definition of the planning and the execution of the support for internal and product-oriented projects;
- The definition of the strategy for the industrialization of the technology for the different markets and the development of the team adequately;
- The establishment of strategic partnerships for outsourcing, suppliers;
- Collaborate closely with technical director and peers;
You have a Master degree in electronics or signal processing from an Engineering school or University and have several experiences of technology development including startup over more than 15 years.
- Digital and Analog electronics
- Embedded software,
- Board design,
- Microcontrollers (STM32, Aurix, FPGA, etc.),
- Signal processing (DSP),
- Software security,
- Fluent in English,
- Programming: C, Matlab (or Python), Simulink, Labview.
Skills that would be a plus:
- Knowledge about automotive interfaces (LIN, CAN),
- Previous automotive experience in hardware is an advantage.
- Significant experience in project management,
- Collaborative and open-minded,
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to think strategically and “out-of-the-box”, to provide innovative perspectives and drive your ideas.
Your technical expertise combined with your leadership will be essential assets to succeed in this position.
Eager to participate in a company where innovation is the motto, our structure will provide you with an environment where you can develop your skills and open up new horizons by working with high-level experts in various complementary fields.
hap2U (https://www.hap2u.net/) designs and develops patented technology to enhance experiences in the digital world by integrating the sense of touch into tactile devices. Founded in 2015, hap2U has built on several years of research and development. After 6 years, it is several dozen patents related to ultrasonic haptic devices that have been awarded to this company. The team, based in Grenoble (France), brings complementary expertise in haptics, acoustics, materials science, systems engineering, electronics, software development and user experience to enable users to really feel what is on their screens.
The ambition of our company is to give the access to tactile interfaces to all by taking the user experience to another level. In the future, we aim to add ultrasonic haptics to most of our everyday HMIs.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.