Mechanical/Acoustic Engineer specialized in numerical simulation
You will carry out calculations and numerical simulations corresponding to the specifications transmitted by our customers as well as to the needs specific to the development of innovative systems within the framework of our R&D activity. You will be required to carry out studies in the following areas:
- Acoustic design of haptic interfaces,
- Optimization of piezoelectric actuator designs,
- Development of equivalent models of multi-layer structures,
- Electrical/mechanical coupling,
- Fatigue of mechanical parts (especially bonding and piezoelectric ceramics) ,
- Temperature sensitivity.
You will carry out the creation of models, the analysis of results, writing technical reports and presentation of results to the customer or internally.
You have a master in an Engineering school with a specialization in Mechanics and have a first experience (including internship) in a company or in a design office.
- Mechanical engineering,
- Signal processing,
- Strong physical logic
- Finite element or boundary element or differential equation solution schemes,
- Mastery of a Finite Element software such as COMSOL or Ansys or Abaqus,
- Fluent in English
Skills that would be a plus:
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation
- Programming (Python, VBA…)
- Collaborative and open-minded
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and “out-of-the-box”, to provide innovative perspectives and drive your ideas.
Your technical expertise combined with your rigor, your dynamism and your team spirit will be essential assets to succeed in this position.
Eager to participate in a company where innovation is the motto, our structure will provide you with an environment where you can develop your skills and open up new horizons by working with high-level experts in various complementary fields.
hap2U (https://www.hap2u.net/) designs and develops patented technology to enhance experiences in the digital world by integrating the sense of touch into tactile devices. Founded in 2015, hap2U has built on several years of research and development. After 6 years, it is several dozen patents related to ultrasonic haptic devices that have been awarded to this company. The team, based in Grenoble (France), brings complementary expertise in haptics, acoustics, materials science, systems engineering, electronics, software development and user experience to enable users to really feel what is on their screens.
The ambition of our company is to democratize access to tactile interfaces by pushing the notion of user experience to another level. In the future, we aim to add ultrasonic haptics to most of our everyday HMIs.
Please send your application to: email@example.com.